I am a blessed mommy to SIX precious gifts from God. I am a helpmeet to a grace filled man who is also my best friend. I serve an amazing God who created me in His image and has given me the privilege of being a mother; a blessing and high calling. Read on, as I journal what God teaches me as I desire to "look well to the ways of my household."
Hello dear Liz! I was getting a little worried about you! Thanks for the pictures...you truly are blessed. It was cool to see Ezra SITTING and "holding" the guitar! Maybe you can give me some tips for things that might work for Elijah. Talk to you soon! Much love, Julie
8 comments:
I love the guitar picture! :)
Adorable children you have!
Missing your posts lately.
Hello dear Liz! I was getting a little worried about you! Thanks for the pictures...you truly are blessed. It was cool to see Ezra SITTING and "holding" the guitar! Maybe you can give me some tips for things that might work for Elijah. Talk to you soon! Much love,
Julie
You have such a beautiful family, Liz!
Wow, they are all getting so big. What a beautiful family you all have!
Hey Liz,
Ellie is getting so pretty!her hair is getting longer!Sarah Herzig.
You have a beautiful family. I'm new to your blog. If you keep posting adorable pictures like this I won't ever leave!
Jillian
You have such a beautiful family!!! :)
Post a Comment