Thursday, February 08, 2007

THREE months tomorrow!

Where does the time go??? For real, it feels like Owen was just placed into my arms for the first time to love and admire! He will be three months tomorrow, hard to believe.
This little guy has brought so much fun into our home. Thank you God for our precious little Owen. You are a GOOD and loving God.

12 comments:

Wendy said...

What a sweet picture! Owen is SOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Liz, I don't know if you remember me very well...we were students "behind" you guys at NTLI and now we are serving on staff here. I've checked your blog here and there from a link on Everson's. I'm actually replying to your post from Jan 5th. I just read that today and just wanted to let you know what an encouragement it has been to me. I don't know what it's like to have a child who is limited in many ways, but I have gone through some difficult losses. We've lost 2 babies through miscarriage and last year lost our precious twin girls at 23 weeks into the pregnancy. For some reason God has chosen to allow us to become pregnant with twin girls again (and, no, no fertility drugs). I'm now 24.5 wks. along and God has certainly been teaching me so much about Himself! I could relate so well to much of what you wrote...the fears, the blessings, etc. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing what God has been teaching you and for using that to encourage others.
Tracey

Erin Rebecca said...

I think he looks like Ellie?! Sooo Cute, great picture!

Loving Life said...

He's like a tiny little critter you just wanna sqeeze and love! Wish I was there to cold such a darling baby!
How are you doing with everything Liz? I can imagine how busy just the thoughts of your days are! Is Gabbie reading yet? How's EzMan's legs? How's Edwin doing? :)
Loving you Friend!!!
~deb~

Loving Life said...

oops, I ment 'I wish I was there to HOLD him!' :)
pregnant spelling I guess! lol
~deb~

Liz Ferguson said...

What a precious little boy! That is such a cute picture. I know what you mean by time going by so fast. My baby is going to be a year in 6 weeks! It goes by way to fast, thats why we have to soak it all up and enjoy every moment while we can!
In Christ,
Elizabeth

Liz Ferguson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

He is adorable. So alert. Beautiful big brown eyes.

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

What a great picture of little Owen. I think he looks so much like Ellie! Wow three months already.

Our little forth is coming in 4 months. We can't wait to meet her:)

Perri said...

Oh, what a beautiful baby. Such soulful eyes.

Kim said...

Owen is beautiful! Wow! What a great picture! I love that age! All of your children are just precious!!!


Congrats on 3 months with your little guy.

Kim

Unknown said...

Oh wow! owen is gorgeous! Look at that smile!!!

Okay I think he looks like you and one of your girls. But maybe he has Edwin's eyes.

Oh he is just beautiful!! I saw him in his gifted jammies on the other site. josiah has those! You can dress him and Ezzy a like!