Tuesday, February 27, 2007

OK, so I can't help it, they are just so CUTE!

Here you see a Valentines Day picture of my sweet children.
I know it is a tad late in being posted :)....getting this pic on my blog is a huge accomplishment for me...it has been busy around here lately, to say the least, but wanted to say a HI to everyone and let you see my precious gifts from God.
Give BIG hugs to your kiddos today and thank God for the JOYS that they are!
Sending our love and HUGS to you all.....near and far.
Love ya!

9 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

That is a beautiful picture! They are sooooo cute!

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

They are such Gifts aren't they!!!! Your children are so adorable.

Hope you are having a blessed day:)

Loving Life said...

Oh I could just HUG AND SQUEEZE them all!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Your family is beautiful! Y'all make the most gorgeous babies!!

Oh how I wish you lived by me! We would have so much fun.

Perri said...

What a great picture! One for the walls & wallet for sure.

Liz Ferguson said...

What a sweet picture of your little ones! You can't help but smile when you look at them. You really are a blessed mommy!

Paula said...

What a beautiful bunch. You must get all kinds of compliments when you are out with those four.

Perri said...

Time to update that profile picture before Owen realizes that he's not in it. I read your other blogs this mornning. Congratulations on your new niece and what great news from the mission field.

I'll be keeping your friend's family in my prayers.

Kate said...

Sweetness!! :)