Here is big sister Ellie loving on her baby brother today...soon it will be in person, for that we are all excited! We covet your prayers about the birth of our precious son taking place tomorrow.
Thank you to all that have already written and expressed your love and prayers towards our family! We truly are BLESSED by you all!
Stay tuned for future pics of our little guy!
Thank you to all that have already written and expressed your love and prayers towards our family! We truly are BLESSED by you all!
Stay tuned for future pics of our little guy!
Mommy, Daddy, and Baby BOY last week...38 weeks along.
5 comments:
I will be praying! It is all in God's hands! How exciting for you all!
I'm so excited for you all. I can't wait to see pictures.
Hey friend!!!
Just wanted to say I've been praying like crazy for y'all today! Can't wait to hear the happy news of your new arrival! :)
Love to you,
Kari
Any news?????
Praying for ya'll!
Post a Comment