I write to express how thankful I am for wonderful friendships that bless and encourage...thank you for those that have left a comment, called, emailed :) or have just "been there" for our family...I didn't want to give out details, as the matter we have gone through is something we need to keep quiet about...that very fact can make it hard to do so...GOD is our ROCK and I am so very thankful for dear friends and family that love us and support us! We have been overwhelmed with prayers, even though most don't know the specifics....be assured that we are well and adjusting.
For those of you who know us in person, you know that this change is actually a change of lifestyle, from fast paced to now a free calendar!! We are enjoying it, yet it is an adjustment...our children are thrilled to say the least at all this extra Daddy time! :)
Thank you again for those that have prayed for our family...some of you I have never met in person, yet you love on our family and that encourages my heart greatly!!
I am blessed to have "met" you through this blogworld and return the blessing by praying for your families today, as you encounter what the Lord is bringing your way. He is GOOD and worthy to be praised!!
Blessed beyond measure...
1 comment:
thinking of you today liz- and wanted you to know i've continued in prayer for you all! wish we were closer so I could SQUEEZE you tight!!!!
keep those smiles coming!!!
Post a Comment