I am a blessed mommy to SIX precious gifts from God. I am a helpmeet to a grace filled man who is also my best friend. I serve an amazing God who created me in His image and has given me the privilege of being a mother; a blessing and high calling. Read on, as I journal what God teaches me as I desire to "look well to the ways of my household."
Sunday, February 17, 2008
FOUR months and counting...
Here is a picture to show the "baby bump" that is quickly growing...I am four months along with our precious gift, number 5. :)
Liz, You look so beautiful,what r u going to have boy or girl? Sarah Herzig. email:smhsassygirl@hotmail.com. and the video of Ezra crying made me want to cry because it sounded so beautiful!
You are so dainty my friend! I'm sooo excited for your family!! How are you feeling?? How's your life going these days?? As you can see, I'm full of questions :) Much love Lizzy!!!
You are so beautiful Liz! How exciting...another sweet baby! Are you guys going to find out what you are having? Or do you keep that a surprise until the end?
I hope you all are doing well! I am praying for you.
9 comments:
You look soooo adorable! Wow "5"! I am truly impressed! May the Lord bless your sweet little family!
Liz,
You look so beautiful,what r u going to have boy or girl?
Sarah Herzig.
email:smhsassygirl@hotmail.com.
and the video of Ezra crying made me want to cry because it sounded so beautiful!
WHAT bump???!! :D You are looking fab, girl...truly! So happy for y'all, how are all the "new things" going on for you guys?
Love and hugs,
Kari
You are so dainty my friend! I'm sooo excited for your family!!
How are you feeling?? How's your life going these days?? As you can see, I'm full of questions :)
Much love Lizzy!!!
You are so beautiful Liz! How exciting...another sweet baby! Are you guys going to find out what you are having? Or do you keep that a surprise until the end?
I hope you all are doing well! I am praying for you.
Love, Elizabeth
Oh you are so cute!! Baby number five...you are truly blessed!
Blessings,
Joy
Congrats to you!!
I am glad God is doing great things in your life!1 He is good. He is faithful.
look at that sweet little bump. :)
You are beautiful - inside and out.
Can't wait to hear the news of your sweet gift.
Post a Comment