Here is my little man...with a sweet little smile peeking it's way through...can you see it?
I can.
My mommy heart melts every time Ezzy gives us his famous "lip curl", otherwise known as a smile. I was stretching him as he was working with his Physical Therapist in his stander...he gave daddy a smile as he snapped a picture, capturing his sweet expression of hearing his daddy say, "good job Bubby"... :) Daddy is so proud, can you tell?
These moments captured are so precious and sweet. A true blessing and tribute to GOD and HIS amazing work in Ezra's life. I am in awe and thankful that God has chosen me, little 'ol me to mother Ezzy. Every day I have with my son, is a day I experience God's grace and sovereign control, a day I am reminded of my need for God's wisdom, for His peace and His direction...
Thank you Ezra for being my son, thank you for the precious gift you are, for teaching me every day what it means to trust and find comfort in the simple things of life. I love you, you slow me down, you make me calm...I am thankful to God for blessing me with you, for I never knew I could love another as I love you.
12 comments:
Hey Baby,
What a great picture of the Ez-Man, what a stud. I miss you guys like crazy here in the S.T.L. But I'll be home soon. I love you, hold Ezzie tight for me, Love you, me
Hi Liz,
I just have to let you know that you more than anyone else since Elijah was born has given my heart "hope" for a beautiful, loving family. Lots of dreams have to die at first, you know? I hear your heart as you write; aching sometimes, full of joy at other times, and when I read, I think that you are so lovely. Lovely inside. Thank you for caring about us and taking the time to encourage us. Most of all thank you for not becoming bitter at God...thank you for loving your sweet kids and honoring Edwin. You are one of my personal heroes! Much LOVE.
I see it! So sweet!
What a great family he has!
Oh, I see his sweet smile! What a beautiful little man.
He is doing so awesome! You must be so proud! What a wonderful testimony of how God works.
I love how you always point everything back to Christ. You are such a wonderful mom Liz!
Liz, what a precious post to your son. He is a blessed little boy to have such encouraging and loving parents. And your heart towards the Lord is so beautiful.
Liz, I see his beautiful smile and the love that you have for him shining through!
Hi Liz ~
I stopped by to tell you that your blog has been nominated to display The Fruit of the Spirit graphic ~ and after reading this post and a few others, I understand why you have been nominated!
You can find more information about The Fruit of the Spirit graphic on my blog: http://ordinarylife.typepad.com/lifeartist/fruit_of_the_spirit.html . Or you can send me an email and I'll be glad to give you more information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Blessings,
Trish
You are a wonderful Mom Liz, I pray for you each day. Your ministry is far reaching, so much more I think than you know. Enjoy the last weeks of the summer. With love-Heidie
Hey Liz,This is Sarah Herzig Ezra is so cute!And I do see the smile!Way to go Ezra!
What an incredibly precious young man! He's very blessed to have been born (given by God) into such a sweet, loving family.
Blessings,
Trish
Hey Ez - keep smiling buddy! I am sure you make Mommy smile everytime you do - and then some!
This is a precious picture of your little guy. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment