Me and my little man. This is a picture from the summer. I love how Ezzy is looking at Daddy taking the picture. This does not happen often and when it does...well, I just love to show him off....
so I am :)
We were at the ocean in NH this past summer with my sister and her family in this picture.
Ezra is a precious GIFT and I praise God for him. He has taught me many life lessons and has and continues to be used by God to grow me. I truly believe that God uses our children in our lives to mold us into the mommys He desires us to be. I am thankful for my "teacher" Ezra and for my treasured days I have had with my son....I cherish them and look forward to welcoming his baby brother in a few weeks. So, in these last few weeks of just me and my Ez, I will store memories of just me and him, my buddy, in my heart...
I love you my sweet mumma's boy...
For real, could he be any cuter??

7 comments:
Ezzy could NOT be any cuter!!! What a sweet treasure you have in ALL your little cherubs! You are a very blessed mommy, Liz. I know all your days aren't easy and there are times of sadness and frustration and worry but girl, you've got a heart latched onto the Father and that's the best place to be. Thanks for being such a sweet encouragement to those blessed enough to be around you. Keep your face full of the Son!
Love to you,
Kari
p.s. when is your actual due date? :)
Liz,
Your buddy is so handsome! I never cease to be amazed that the Lord grafts these incredibly sweet babies into our lives and though they grow and are nurtured off of us, we in turn bear fruit thru them. The Lord is so incredibly faithful to those who live for Him!
You are special Liz, because you allow yourself to be used by God and in turn we are blessed to see Christ's handiwork so appropriately praised!
Sweet hugs and kisses to your sweet Cherubs and my prayers and excitement is with you at the impending arrival of your bitty Borbe Man!
I love you Friend!
~debi~
Fantastic Photo. thinking of you often. He is beautiful and he is so blessed to have you as his mom.
Ezzy is very cute! I love reading your blogs - it reminds me to think of my Dillon as a special gift from God, not a "burden" or "trial" It also amazes me that you are about to have another little boy - I am not sure I want more children after Dillon - and you already had two plus now a third. Thank you for keeping your eyes on the Lord - your life is an ecouragment to me and I am sure many others!
No, I don't think he could be any cuter, and you couldn't be a better mom!! I am so excited for your new little one that's coming soon! I truly admire your walk with God, and am encouraged every time I come to your sweet blog!
Blessings!!
What a precious picture! He is so handsome. Hope all is going well with the tending and nursing of your DH. Glad he was able to get this done before baby #4 arrives!!!
Great picture. I know it is extra special because Ez is looking at daddy.
Hopefully dad will be up and around before the new little guy makes his appearance. I think that would be stretching yourself a bit thin - nurse, mommy, NEW mommy!
Hang in there - you are in my prayers. Your blog is such an encouragement to everyone.
Post a Comment