HI, sorry it has been so long since I have written. I want to inform you about my sister...she is in Papua New Guinea and doing great! Read on their blog to find out how the LONG trip went and see pics of their cute appartment for the next few months during National Lang. study.
Life has been super busy here, let me fill you in! My hubbie injured his knee back in April while playing basketball and after giving it some months to try and have it heal on it's own, a recent MRI showed a torn ACL, so just two days ago, he had knee surgery. He is doing really well....I have been playing nurse, along with the girls. :) They love their "job" of caring for daddy. Gabby will get out a clipboard to take his meal orders... :) he is chilling out on the couch these days, so I need lots of help bringing him all that he needs to the living room! They love to help. Ellie is a bit anxious about daddy's very big wrapped up knee. She will just go up to his leg and lovingly hug it and just be right next to him, bringing him blankets and then looking at me saying, "am I a nurse now too mommy?" I think so. :)
The day is drawing near to welcome our new little one! We are all very excited, even our little guy! He is very active and moves ALL the time....he is the most active baby I have carried thus far, Edwin and I think this may be a clue to what we have ahead of us :) ...a very active little guy...for this very thing, we PRAY for, knowing that God has greatly blessed us with our precious children....He knows the future and I will leave Him in charge :) I can get ahead of myself with worry or anxious thoughts, but I REST in the truth that God is in control and He is a GOOD God!!
We have a fun visitor arriving for a week this coming Monday. A long time friend of mine is going to visit us and we are thrilled!!! We will see you soon Crysten....crutches and ALL :)
5 comments:
I came here through Amanda. You have a beautiful family! I hope your hubby feels better soon. At least becfore the baby arrives!
Hi Liz! It is so good to read about you guys. To sort of answer your question we are with a non-profit organization but if you get a chance to see Mark and Ayuna (at the LI) they could tell you all about it.
Hey Liz!!!
Glad to hear how y'all are doing!! Sorry to hear about Edwin...boys will be boys! :) You have lots of good little helpers, how fun! Remember to take it easy and REST, put your feet up! Praying for you guys!
Love,
Kari
Hi Liz, Thanks for stopping by. Hope your husband gets better soon. How exciting to be getting ready to meet a new little one soon.
Awww, your poor men! That picture is a classic! Ezzie in his casts and daddy in his. But how blessed they are to have three nurses taking care of them. (I love how you said one gets the clipboard out to take orders! Now that's a real servants heart!) Hang in there!
Post a Comment