Wednesday, August 23, 2006


This is my dear friend Belinda. She has blessed me with her friendship for many years. I have loved catching up with her these past few weeks, since her family has been overseas serving our great God in the country of the Philippines. We have had some great memories made that I will cherish for years to come...until we meet again. :)
She has been there for me, praying for me, cheering me on, and encouraging me in my journey of mothering. I will never forget her words and daily calls from many miles away during the first days of Ezra's precious life. She gave me reason to laugh and smile in the midst of so many unknowns for our family. She has the GIFT of JOY and LOVE for life and God has used her mightly in my life!
I love you Belinda and treasure you....you are dearly loved and I will miss you as you prepare to return to where God, in His sovereignty has you and your family right now.
I am so proud to call you my friend, my fellow mommy, wife, and friend...
*** Love, Me ***
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Moffits said...

I love you right back.

Perri said...

You are indeed blessed to have a friend like this.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Jenmom's. You have such sweet little girls and Ezra is a doll.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog through Jenmom's. You have such sweet little girls and Ezra is a doll.

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

What a sweet tribute to your friend. She seems like a gift from the Lord.

I love your heart towards God. HIS light seems to shine through you:)I enjoy reading your blog.