This past Saturday, August 12th, was SIX years married for my Love and I. We celebrated by going to a Red Sox game in Kansas City with some good friends! We had a blast despite the outcome of the game....it was fun to wear our matching hats and enjoy a good 'ol baseball game together.
I love you Lovey and THANK God for blessing me with you....my best friend!
I love you Lovey and THANK God for blessing me with you....my best friend!
3 comments:
Congrats Liz and Edwin. It was a wonderful wedding 6 years ago. Now you have had 6 wonderful years together. Hope you have many many more to come.:)
Well we just had our 5 year on August 3rd. That is a great picture. I can honestly feel the love between the two of you. Your blog has such a sweet spirit.
Hey guys! Congratulations! Sorry I didn't say it sooner... I guess I'm in my own little world.
love the picture of you guys at the game and I can't believe time has flown by so fast!
love you both!
melissa
Post a Comment