Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Home Sweet Home!

I am so glad to be home!! So is the rest of the fam!
We had a wonderful and amazing time as a family these past two weeks. We spent time with friends and family in the beautiful states of New Hampshire and Maine. We consider our time away a blessing from God and a true time of refreshment.
As I slowly begin to unpack, a time I enjoy because of a chance to organize :), I thank God for a safe and healthy trip....there were only a few "bumps" in the road, but God worked them all out. Thank you to those of you who prayed for our family during our time away!
We now hit the ground running, but even in the midst of getting "back in the swing" God reminds me of the precious memories made and the blessing these past fews days have been.
Thank you Lord for your GOODNESS.

2 comments:

Loving Life said...

I love this personal 'mother's heart' blog. It makes me think of still waters in the midst of a busy highway. Do you mind if I add you to my links list?
When is your due date?
~debi~

Stacie said...

Congratulations about your new one on the way! I can't remember if I told you that or not :) Four kiddos. You are now venturing into territory that is uncharted to anyone I know that is our age. We can't wait for our next one (well, maybe we can wait a little while but we are definatly wanting more babies!)