Today is the birthday of my Lovey. I am so thankful for Edwin and the FUN we have together. He is my soulmate and I LOVE him so very much! He was created perfectly for me and I praise God for the gentle, kind, and sweet hubby that he is. He is a fun, loving, caring and wonderful daddy!
I love you Edwin and TREASURE you!
Happy Birthday LOVEY! You are my best friend and I thank God for you and the blessing you are in my life! Celebrate today and Rejoice in the GOODNESS of God!
Love,
Your Baby
Happy Birthday LOVEY! You are my best friend and I thank God for you and the blessing you are in my life! Celebrate today and Rejoice in the GOODNESS of God!
Love,
Your Baby
3 comments:
Hey Edwin,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE OREGON COAST!!!!
~debi for us all~
You are too sweet Liz, it is so good to see a couple still so much in love! Happy birthday Edwin!
Blessings,
Joy
WOW. That is awesome! It sounds like you have a wonderful relationship.
Post a Comment